Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees / indemnities may be required.
*The Acceptance & Option fees that may apply can vary from time to time and from lender to lender, fees are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable.
We've helped thousands of customers get back on their feet and in the driver's seat. No matter your credit score as long as you can afford the payments we can finance you
You may be wondering how to get a car with bad credit. When you have bad credit and need a car, our goal is to get you into an affordable car with the financing you need. We work with you in a friendly, relaxed setting and try to get you behind the wheel the same day you apply!
If you're looking for a car loan even with poor credit, Drivepay™ Really want to help. A better car and fast, easy financing could be just four steps away:
- 1 Discuss your transportation needs with us.
- 2 We review your situation, your current budget and application.
- 3 Our in-house financing representatives try to get you approved for initial and ongoing payments that you can afford.
- 4 If you qualify, you test-drive vehicles that match your likes, needs and budget.
A bad credit history doesn't have to hold you back. Our goal is to get you approved and driving a car today.
Budgeting for a Used Car
We'll Help You Create a Budget
At Drivepay™, we know budgeting for a car is the first step towards ownership. So we work hard to help you find a car you can afford.
The car budgeting process figures out how much you can afford, after all the other necessities of life are paid. Buying a car on a budget means you've determined:
The car budgeting process
- How often you get paid
- Sources of other income
- How much your rent/mortgage costs
- How much your insurance costs
- How much you spend on food
- Your recurring monthly expenses (Insurance, credit card bills, child support, etc.)
- How much disposable income you need to do the things you enjoy.
- If you want to trade in your car for another car.
What to bring with you when you visit us
When you visit the dealership, please bring the following information:
- Your valid driver's license (Both Parts)
- Your most recent 3 month's Pay slips
- Your most recent utility bill to establish proof of residence
- 3 Months Bank Statements or Online View
- Down payment
- Registration Document & MOT, if you have a trade-in
Treating Customers Fairly
As a responsible lender we are committed to applying the FCA’s principle of Treating Customers Fairly in all areas of our business activities to achieve the following outcomes:
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the treatment of customers is central to our culture;
- Our products and services are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard;
- Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Should you have a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, please contact our team at email@example.com or by calling 0800 034 1750. We will respond back to you within 24 hours on weekdays and within 72hrs or sooner if received over a weekend.